Yes, your card will work at both a chip-enabled ATM and at ATMs where only magnetic stripe transactions are accepted.
- Insert your card face-up in the ATM to begin your transaction.
- Follow the on-screen instructions (chip-enabled ATMs will hold your card during the transaction).
- Take your card when prompted.
If the ATM is part of a financial center, you can call the specific financial center to see if an associate retrieved your card from the ATM.
You'll receive your new card — which will include an embedded chip — in 4-6 business days. (See the Personal Schedule of Fees for replacement card costs).
Yes, ATM email receipts can be requested during eligible ATM transactions if you have at least 1 email address associated with your Bank of America profile and you're conducting your transaction using your Bank of America consumer debit or ATM card.
If your ATM transaction is eligible for an email receipt, your options will include Email Only, Print Only, Print & Email or No Receipt. In order to receive an Email Only or Print & Email receipt type, you'll be required to choose an email address during your ATM transaction for receipt delivery.
After you've selected an email address to use for an ATM email receipt, that selected address will display on the Receipt Options screen during future transactions. You'll always be able to choose another email address during your ATM transactions by selecting Use Another Email. For each eligible transaction, only 1 email address can be selected to receive an email receipt.
- The ATM saves you time by avoiding long teller lines
- The ATM is available for customer transactions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- No envelopes or deposit slips are needed
- Cash deposits made by 8 p.m. receive immediate credit
- Check deposits made by 8 p.m. on a business day post the same day (exceptions apply; see your account agreement for details)
- Check images (if requested) and cash summaries are printed on the receipt