If you have a general question about an existing checking, savings, credit card or business services account, call 888.BUSINESS (888.287.4637). If you would like to open a new account, call 866.543.2808. Customer service representatives are waiting to help you at both numbers.
Please send your check or money order, payable to Bank of America, to the following address:
Bank of America Business Credit Card
PO Box 15710
Wilmington, DE 19850-5710
Yes, we’ve made it easy for you to apply online for small business accounts, credit cards and financing. To get more information and to begin your online application, select the appropriate link from the following list:
Small business checking accounts
Small business savings accounts
Small business credit cards
Small business financing
Medical, dental and veterinary practice loans
You’re protected by Bank of America’s $0 Liability Guarantee: Fraudulent transactions made using Bank of America credit and debit cards are covered as long as you report them promptly; please visit our account and card security page for additional details.
If you suspect your information has been compromised:
- Contact us immediately to report fraudulent activity and close all accounts that were tampered with or fraudulently established
- Consider filing a police report depending on the level of fraud, and ensure you have the report ready if needed for proof with creditors
- Visit the Identity Theft Resource Center layer, a nonprofit for U.S. consumers, for step-by-step instructions, form letters and other resources for theft resolution
- File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission layer (FTC). The FTC maintains a database of identity theft cases used by U.S. law enforcement agencies for investigations.
- Consider placing a credit freeze on your credit report from each of the credit bureau reporting agencies by contacting them over the internet or by phone
If you've been the victim of identity theft, we're here to help. If you have a small business credit or debit card with us, we'll cancel your card and issue a replacement immediately (you won’t be liable for any fraudulent activity). Our page on resolving identity theft has additional information and steps for you to follow that you should find helpful.