If you initiated the international wire at a banking center or through Online Banking, contact us at 1.877.337.8357 (or 1.302.781.6374 from outside of the U.S.).
If you initiated the international wire transfer on the telephone, contact us at 1.800.729.9473 (or 1.570.330.1610 from outside of the U.S.).
You can also write to us at:
Bank of America, N.A.
PO Box 25118
Tampa, FL 33622-5118
For international wires initiated by a consumer primarily for personal, family or household purposes, you must contact us within 180 days of the date we indicated to you that funds would be made available to the recipient. Please have the following information handy:
- Your name and address (or telephone number)
- The problem with the transfer, and why you believe it’s an error
- The name of the person receiving the funds, and if you know it, his or her telephone number or address
- The dollar amount of the transfer
- The confirmation code (provided from the Transfer Receipt)
We’ll determine whether an error occurred within 90 days after you contact us and we’ll correct any error promptly. We’ll tell you the results within 3 business days after completing our investigation. If we decide that there was no error, we’ll send you a written explanation. You may ask for copies of any documents we used in our investigation.
Please note that in the event you provide an incorrect account number or institutional identifying number, and we are not able to recover the funds, you may lose the amount of the payment order.