A travel checklist can help you plan ahead, avoid problems and reduce stress. Here are a few travel tips to get you started on creating your own checklist:
- Take your banking with you wherever you go with the Mobile Banking app
- Get rewarded for your travel expenses by using the BankAmericard Travel Rewards® Credit Card: You'll earn unlimited 1.5 points for every $1 you spend on all purchases everywhere, every time and there's no expiration on points
- Register a USB security key for an extra layer of security and increased transfer limits when using Online and Mobile Banking.
- Use a digital wallet, a digital form of your physical debit or credit card that has a unique card number different from your physical card's number
- Find an international partner ATM and avoid the non-Bank of America ATM $5 usage fee. (Please note that the international ATM locator is not yet available on the Mobile Banking app, so when using a mobile device visit our locations page or search for "international ATMs" using your mobile browser.)
- Order foreign currency before you travel and avoid the hassle and expense of changing money abroad
- Book your flight, hotel, car or cruise with using the Bank of America Travel Center
- Contact your mobile phone carrier prior to leaving the U.S. to ensure your plan includes international calling
For more travel tips, check out these 10 tips for a worry-free vacation.