Verify Your Visa Card is With You
When you make a purchase, we use your phone’s location services capability to compare where the purchase is made to where your phone is located. The feature works with both cellular and Wi-Fi, meaning that if you’re overseas and prefer to avoid using cell service, Verify Your Visa Card is With You will still work when you’re on Wi-Fi.
Here's how to enroll in Verify Your Visa Card is With You:
- Log in to the Bank of America mobile app.
- Select Menu from the Accounts screen. (You may need to scroll to the right to locate the Menu button.)
- Select Profile and settings.
- Select Visa Card & Device Location.
- Make sure your location services is set to always for the Bank of America mobile. This option can usually be located in your phone’s settings.