Yes. The following vehicles are not eligible for financing:
- Vehicles older than 10 calendar years
- Vehicles with 125,000 miles or more
- Commercial vehicles
- Vehicles used for commercial and/or business purposes
- Salvaged, rebuilt or branded-title vehicles
- Gray market or lemon law vehicles
- Conversion or delivery vehicles
- Motorcycles, recreation vehicles (RV), boats or aircraft
There are a few conditions that dealers and sellers need to meet. Please be aware of these requirements:
- Purchases from independent dealers are typically not eligible for financing. An independent dealer is a car dealer that sells many different brands of used vehicles and is not affiliated with any auto manufacturer. (Exceptions to this condition: CarMax®, Hertz Car Sales and Enterprise Car Sales.)
- The seller(s) must be the same as the registered owner(s) listed on the vehicle title
- The vehicle must be purchased directly from the seller/owner (consignment sales are not eligible for financing)
The applicant (and any co-signer) must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama or Nebraska) and must live in the U.S. as a U.S. citizen, resident alien or non-resident alien.
Specific terms for your auto loan are determined by a variety of factors, but you should be aware of the following:
- The minimum amount we finance is $5,000 ($7,500 in Minnesota and South Carolina)
- Term limitations may apply
- Loan-to-value restrictions apply
- A down payment may be required
- Title and state fees may apply
- A loan fee may apply in Indiana and Ohio
- Powers of attorney are not accepted
Contact us to see which, if any, of these conditions apply to your specific situation.
In most states there is no prepayment penalty, but depending on the particulars of your specific loan situation, a prepayment fee may apply for loans that originate in Florida, Louisiana and Ohio.