As an Online Banking customer, you can use Web Connect to download your banking transactions into basic software or QuickBooks® and manage your finances offline. Adding the Account Management service allows you to perform all your Online Banking tasks—including payments and transfers—directly in QuickBooks®.
Basic features—included with Small Business Online Banking
Your enrollment in Small Business Online Banking includes these basic QuickBooks® features:
- Easy downloading of transactions from your checking, savings and credit card accounts using Web Connect
- Automatic transaction and balance updates when you log in to Online Banking from Bank of America through Quickbooks®
- Easy manual uploading to your QuickBooks® software
Upgrade today for advanced QuickBooks® integration
Upgrade to our Account ManagementFootnote 1 service for just $15 per month—you can try it for 3 months at no charge, and the fee is waived when you have Business Advantage Checking. You'll get access to Direct Connect and advanced QuickBooks® integration.
- Work directly in QuickBooks® to perform all your Online Banking tasks
- Use QuickBooks® to transfer funds between Bank of America accounts
- Make online payments, such as checks and bill payments, through QuickBooks®
- Delegate day-to-day account responsibility to your employees, accountant or partner
- View accounts for separate businesses with a single Online ID