Please tell us where you bank so we can give you accurate rate and fee information for your location.
Embracing the principles of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Bank of America is committed to providing equal banking center access to all our customers.
Banking centers and home loans offices
You have full access to your Bank of America accounts at any of our thousands of banking centers nationwide. Our home loans offices are similarly accessible. When you visit our banking centers or home loans offices, our knowledgeable associates and welcoming environment will make you feel at home.
Drive right up
Do your banking from the comfort of your car with drive-through banking at selected locations. When you search for a banking center or ATM, use the Refine your search option to find banking centers with drive-through facilities.
Easy access for everyone
- Accessible parking spaces
- Accessible restrooms and Braille signage (where available)
- Ramps in locations with steps
- Easy-to-open doors
- Accessible safe deposit box rooms
You'll find our ATMs located outside our banking centers as well as inside some locations. We even have drive-through ATMs. You decide what's best for you.
You can access your accounts at thousands of automated teller machines (ATMs), all of which are audio ATMs. As a Bank of America account holder, you don’t incur fees for withdrawals, transfers or balance inquiries at ATMs displaying the Bank of America name and logo. (Cash advance fees may apply to credit card accounts; please see your credit card agreement for details.)
Created for people with visual impairments, audio ATMs deliver private spoken instructions in English or Spanish through a headset that plugs into an audio jack. This enables audio ATM users to:
- Get cash
- Make Deposits
- Make transfers between accounts
- Check account balances
- Make credit card payments using cash or a check
How to use audio ATMs
- Any standard headset with a 3.5mm plug will work with our audio ATMs. You can use your own headset or request one from Bank of America free of charge. To request a headset, visit your local financial center or call phone number for Telephone Banking services 800.432.1000. We accept calls made through relay services (dial phone number for relay services 711).
- After plugging your headset into the audio jack, you’ll hear a brief description of the audio ATM, including options to adjust headset volume and a complete device orientation for the ATM you're using.
- To begin a transaction, present your card at the ATM by inserting a physical card into the card reader, tapping a contactless card on the contactless reader or holding a mobile wallet with Bank of America debit card selected over the contactless reader. When instructed, enter your PIN. You’ll hear instructions throughout the session guiding you through your transaction.
About the keypad
Audio ATMs have keypads you can use to respond to voice-guided prompts. Keypads consist of 16 keys: four across and four down. The three columns on the left of the keypad are identical to a standard touch-tone telephone keypad. The far-right side of the keypad contains a column of keys that will help you navigate through your transaction. Descriptions of the keypad and keys are provided during the session based on the ATM model you’re using.
Accessibility height and reach
The height and reach of the ATM is set to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Bank of America strives to make ATMs accessible for individuals who have disabilities.