We make the process quick and easy
When your equipment breaks down or becomes obsolete, you may need to replace it quickly. We understand. That's why in most equipment purchase situations no tax returns or financial statements are required. Even if you're not in a hurry, you'll appreciate the financial advice and assistance we can offer.
We'll explain the tax benefits you can receive from depreciation and first-year write-offs—as well as the Section 179 tax implicationsFootnote 4—of qualifying equipment and software purchases. We'll even help you decide between leasing and buying. We offer a wide variety of financial options and flexible terms that will make upgrading your equipment easier than you ever imagined.
- Quick credit decisions on loans up to $300,000
- Preserve working capital with 3- or 6-month deferred payment options
- Quick and easy phone application process
- Comprehensive financing for everything from installation to training and equipment costs
- No application or closing costs—to save you money right from the start
- Simple interest payoffs and principal reductions that put you back in control
- Flexible payment structures with terms up to 10 years to meet your needs
- Up to $10,000 travel reimbursement for consulting
Use our Equipment Loan Calculator to estimate monthly payments, return on investment and Section 179 tax benefits.