Get Small Business investment and retirement solutions from Merrill Edge®
As a Business Platinum Privileges member, you’ll have access to a range of Merrill Edge investment products and services designed to help you meet the retirement, investing and cash management needs of your small business. Use the Merrill Edge investment tools, or get news, insights, third party analyses and complimentary investment insights from Merrill Edge.
- Merrill Edge® Business Investor Account – gives you access to a wide variety of investments, and you can have your uninvested cash balances swept directly into a Bank of America FDIC-insured deposit account at an affiliated bank. Plus, you can get up to $600 when you open your investment accountFootnote 4.
- Merrill Edge® Small Business 401(k) – can help you and your employees prepare for retirement—whether you’ve got a staff of one, or hundreds. It’s easy to administer, and your business may be eligible for tax benefits.
- Merrill Edge® Small Business (SEP) IRA –a good fit for those who are self-employed and thinking about retirement. You can contribute more than with an individual IRA, there are no minimum employer contributions, and your business may be eligible for tax benefits. Plus, you can get up to $600 when you open your investment accountFootnote 5.
- Merrill Edge® Small Business SIMPLE IRA – you’ll get many of the same benefits as the (SEP) IRA as well as a wide variety of investments and the ability to match employee contributions.
- If you’d like some guidance, schedule a complimentary review with a Merrill Edge Financial Solutions Advisor™ for Small Business to determine which solution is right for you.
For more information about the benefits available to you through Merrill Edge as a Business Platinum Privileges customer, call 1.866.548.7359 to speak to a Merrill Edge Financial Solutions Advisor™ for Small Business.