Online Banking users can use Web Connect to easily and efficiently access account information for managing finances offline.
How to access your banking transactions with Web Connect
- While signed in to Online Banking, navigate to the Activity tab for your account and select the Download link.
- From the dropdown menu provided, select the Transaction period for the transactions you wish to download.
- For the Choose File Type option, select Web Connect for QuickBooks® then click Download Transactions to save the file to your computer.
- Open your QuickBooks® software and choose Banking > Online Banking > Import Web Connect File to upload your transaction file.
How to integrate Online Banking in QuickBooks® with Direct Connect
- Open your QuickBooks® software and choose Banking > Online Banking > Set Up Account for Online Services.
- Select your QuickBooks® account that will connect to Bank of America from the dropdown menu and click Next.
- Choose Bank of America from the dropdown menu and click Next.
- Select the Direct Connect option and click Next.
- Select Yes, my account has been activated for QuickBooks® online services and click Next.
- Enter the Customer ID (your Online Banking Online ID) and Password (your Online Banking Passcode) and click Sign In.
- Select the account you want to integrate into your QuickBooks® software. QuickBooks® will connect securely to our server to download bank data for the selected account.
- Click Finish after the download completes. You have successfully integrated Online Banking with your QuickBooks® software.