In order to download your account information or access it directly with Small Business Online Banking through QuickBooks®, you must use QuickBooks 2010® or later. A monthly service fee may be assessed to use Small Business Online Banking through QuickBooks®.
Web Connect allows you to automatically download your transactions from Small Business Online Banking, launch your QuickBooks® software and reconcile your transactions all in an easy step. With Web Connect, there is no more searching for downloads and importing Quicken® Interchange Format (QIF) files, and no more duplicate transactions due to multiple QIF downloads.
You can use QuickBooks with your checking, savings, money market and credit card accounts.
Your enrollment in Direct Connect automatically gives you access to Small Business Online Banking at bankofamerica.com. Both services share information, even with bill payments. When you pay bills with one service, they will be automatically reflected on the other service.
To set up QuickBooks® to work with Small Business Online Banking, just follow these simple steps:
- Open your QuickBooks® software and choose Banking > Online Banking > Set Up Account for Online Services.
- Select your QuickBooks® account that will connect to Bank of America from the dropdown menu and click Next.
- Choose Bank of America from the dropdown menu and click Next.
- Select the Direct Connect option and click Next.
- Select Yes, my account has been activated for QuickBooks® online services and click Next.
- Enter the Customer ID (your Online Banking Online ID) and Password (your Online Banking Passcode) and click Sign In.
- Select the account you want to integrate into your QuickBooks® software. QuickBooks® will connect securely to our server to download bank data for the selected account.
- Click Finish after the download completes. You have successfully integrated Online Banking with your QuickBooks® software.